LOGO

For my logo I decided to incorporate the first letter of my name to represent myself.  I love sleek logos with subtle gradients added to them, so I decided to incorporate that into this project. I would like to put this logo on graphics and videos that I make, so I felt as though light pink would go best because it's not too loud and is one of my favorite colors.  The circular design is dynamic with shadows and highlights, showing how clean and crisp I want my original content to be (where I'll put this logo).  Overall, this project took a total of 5 or so hours and I am very pleased with the turnout.


Comments

  1. Love your logo design as it is very unique and appealing to look at so it gets my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This informative post comes out to be the best assistance for dealing with Customer Services issues. Very simple solutions that pave the way for complete removal of errors. Thanks for such info and keep on sharing such posts for online users. Click here href="https://www.pnytrainings.com/digital-media-marketing-courses"title=Digital Media Marketing">Digital Media Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts