Introduction☺

Hello, my name is Hannah Kelly! I'm a senior here at The University of Tampa and am pursuing my Bachelors in Film and Media Arts.  I transferred here my junior year after acquiring my Associates Degree at my local community college.  I'm from Monmouth County, New Jersey, but my family recently moved to Naples, Florida.

I love video editing, film, designing t-shirts, creating digital collages, animation, and really anything creative. As a kid I was constantly drawing and making creative projects for myself.  When I was a teenager I became intrigued with filming and editing videos- even going to far to do weekly Youtube video posts (very embarrassing). However, my passion is more focused in post production and design.  This past summer I interned as an art director in NYC at BBDO Worldwide and fell in love with advertising. So, after graduation I'd love to return to the city and pursue a career in the advertising industry whether in art direction or graphic design.

I am very familiar with Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects, but I have never opened Dreamweaver and am excited to learn a little bit of code. I also have yet to dive into Audacity/Garage Band, so I'm looking forward to that as well. I would love to create more material for my portfolio in this class and expect to come out knowing more about the programs we are using than I did coming into it.

Comments

Popular Posts